This wide collar will fit perfectly whippets, but also other breeds, with a head size of 30 - 31.5 cm. I have in stock limited quantity of this trim. If you like it, consider to order asap, when its gone ... its gone.
1 in stock
Whippet handmade leather collar
• designed and handcrafted by skilled artisan;
• pull-stop closure is super safe collar, especially for backward pullers;
• easy wear, as it slips over your dogs head smoothly;
• unique, as the pattern of each collar is not repeatable .
COLLAR DETAILS and SIZE | ready-to-wear
• M | 31.5 cm;
• wide in front | 4.5 cm;
• wide on a pull-stop strap | 2.2 cm;
• collar fits all hounds with head circumference 30 – 31.5 cm,
(smaller galgo or saluki female, or even a bigger whippet male).
• match this collar with: tassel, leash, poop bag holder …
• please find more HERE !
• jacquard trim in light cream and red (in real is darker than in photo!);
• lining is in double layer of genuine italian nappa leather;
• layers are worked on turned edge, soft and smooth;
• inside, leather reinforcement for strength and durability;
• hardware | welded D-rings in silver;
• stitching | polyester thread.
• Designed and Handmade in Slovenia •
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is embossed on all leather products •
Houndtribe Leather Goods are accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & Leather Care instructions.
PULL-STOP COLLAR | MARTINGALE COLLAR | CHOKE COLLAR
– A is indicating the dog head circumference in cm;
– for perfect fit, this is the most important measurement (after the B);
– A is also the maximum opening of the collar, to slip smoothly over your dog head;
– B is usually 5-6cm less than A measurement.
BUCKLE COLLAR | ADJUSTABLE COLLAR
– B and C measurements are for buckle (adjustable collars);
– indicating also minimum and maximum opening of the collar;
– or that will fit a dog neck size, from min to max circumference.
• before ordering, please take the correct measurements;
• for more details & visual help please visit page Measurements instructions.
LEATHER & PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• wipe down with some warm water and gentle soap to clean the dirt;
• do not use direct heat to dry the leather;
• when completely dry apply leather conditioner;
• applying leather conditioner every month, will help to keep the leather product looking good for many years;
• if your dog is hard playing with other dogs, consider to take off the collar (only in a safe, fenced area) to prevent chew damages on collar | tassel.
Each product is accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & care instructions.
Medallion Collection, Dog Collars with Trim, Sighthound Collars with Trim€ 36,90 – € 75,90
Dog Collars with Trim, Sighthound Collars with Trim€ 36,90 – € 83,90
Braga Collection, Sighthound Collars with Trim€ 134,60
- € 36,90 – € 75,90