Fabric dog collar is made from strong nylon webbing and embellished with resistant Rainbow upholstery fabric. Easy wear and easy care dog collar, suitable for everyday adventures.
Handmade fabric dog collar
• Limited edition of Rainbow Fabric collection;
• designed and handcrafted with a special attention to every single detail;
• all dog collars and other goods are unique, as the pattern of each item is always slightly different.
COLLAR DETAILS | adjustable
• available 4 sizes / some are pre-made :
– S | 25 – 35 cm
– M | 30 – 40 cm
– L | 40 – 50 cm
– XL | 50 – 60 cm
• collar wide | 2.5 cm (1 inch);
• collar closure | side release buckle with center lock for security;
• center lock prevents the accidental collar openings.
+ match this collar with: leash, poop bag holder or a belt, leather cuff or handbag for you (made to order);
• please find more HERE !
• outside | Rainbow upholstery fabric;
• lining | strong nylon webbing;
• hardware | welded D-ring in chrome or antique gold plated;
• buckle | acetal / is much stronger than usual plastic;
• buckle breaking load | 88 kg;
• stitching | polyester thread.
• Designed and Handmade in Slovenia •
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is embossed or sewed on all our products •
Houndtribe Handmade Goods are accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & Care instructions.
PULL-STOP COLLAR | MARTINGALE COLLAR | CHOKE COLLAR
– A is indicating the dog head circumference in cm;
– for perfect fit, this is the most important measurement (after the B);
– A is also the maximum opening of the collar, to slip smoothly over your dog head;
– B is usually 5-6cm less than A measurement.
BUCKLE COLLAR | ADJUSTABLE COLLAR
– B and C measurements are for buckle (adjustable collars);
– indicating also minimum and maximum opening of the collar;
– or that will fit a dog neck size, from min to max circumference.
• before ordering, please take the correct measurements;
• for more details & visual help please visit page Measurements instructions.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• wipe down with some warm water and gentle soap to clean the dirt;
• or machine wash up to 30 degree temperature;
• do not use direct heat to dry the product;
• even strongest collars can break. So please for safety reasons, before each walk, check the collar and leash and if you notice any tears, just consider to replace and old dog outfit with a new one;
• if your dog is hard playing with other dogs, consider to take off the collar (only in a safe, fenced area) to prevent chew damages on collar | tassel.
Each product is accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & care instructions.