Python collar is suitable for all stylish sighthounds. This collar will fit perfectly all hounds with a head size of 32 - 33 cm.
1 in stock
Sighthound handmade leather collar
• designed and handcrafted by skilled artisan;
• this type of collar is perfect match for stylish Sighthounds with long necks;
• definitely a must have, if you own a fashionable hound in your house;
• unique, as the pattern of each collar is not repeatable .
COLLAR DETAILS and SIZE | ready-to-wear
• M | 33 cm;
• wide in front | 6.5 cm;
• wide on a pull-stop strap | 2.2 cm;
• collar fits all hounds with head circumference 32 – 33 cm,
(smaller galgo or saluki female, or even a bigger whippet male).
• match this collar with: tassel, leash, poop bag holder …
• please find more HERE !
• Python leather and supple genuine italian nappa leather;
• outside double layer of exotic leather;
• lining is in double layer of supple nappa leather;
• layers are worked on turned edge, soft and smooth;
• leather reinforcement for strength and durability;
• hardware | welded D-rings in antique gold;
• stitching | polyester thread.
• Designed and Handmade in Slovenia •
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is embossed on all leather products •
Houndtribe Leather Goods are accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & Leather Care instructions.
PULL-STOP COLLAR | MARTINGALE COLLAR | CHOKE COLLAR
– A is indicating the dog head circumference in cm;
– for perfect fit, this is the most important measurement (after the B);
– A is also the maximum opening of the collar, to slip smoothly over your dog head;
– B is usually 5-6cm less than A measurement.
BUCKLE COLLAR | ADJUSTABLE COLLAR
– B and C measurements are for buckle (adjustable collars);
– indicating also minimum and maximum opening of the collar;
– or that will fit a dog neck size, from min to max circumference.
• before ordering, please take the correct measurements;
• for more details & visual help please visit page Measurements instructions.
LEATHER & PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• wipe down with some warm water and gentle soap to clean the dirt;
• do not use direct heat to dry the leather;
• when completely dry apply leather conditioner;
• applying leather conditioner every month, will help to keep the leather product looking good for many years;
• if your dog is hard playing with other dogs, consider to take off the collar (only in a safe, fenced area) to prevent chew damages on collar | tassel.
Each product is accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & care instructions.
- € 51,90
- € 107,80
- € 81,90
- € 50,40