Fabric dog collar is made from strong jeans and embellished with precious jacquard trim. Easy wear and easy care dog collar, suitable for everyday adventures.
Handmade fabric dog collar
• Limited edition of Medallion Fabric collection;
• designed and handcrafted with a special attention to every single detail;
• all dog collars and other goods are unique, as the pattern of each item is always slightly different.
COLLAR DETAILS | adjustable
• available two sizes
– M | 30 – 45 cm (11.75 – 17.75 inch)
– L | 40 – 55 cm (15.75 – 21.75 inch)
• collar wide | 2.5 cm (1 inch);
• collar closure | side release buckle with center lock for security;
• center lock prevents the accidental collar openings.
+ match this collar with: leash, poop bag holder or a belt, leather cuff or handbag for you (made to order);
• please find more HERE !
• outside | jacquard trim in silver and purple;
• lining | 4 layers of cotton strong jeans;
• hardware | welded D-ring in silver, chrome plated;
• buckle | acetal / is much stronger than usual plastic;
• buckle braking load | 88 kg;
• stitching | polyester thread.
• Designed and Handmade in Slovenia •
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is embossed or sewed on all our products •
Houndtribe Handmade Goods are accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & Care instructions.
PULL-STOP COLLAR | MARTINGALE COLLAR | CHOKE COLLAR
– A is indicating the dog head circumference in cm;
– for perfect fit, this is the most important measurement (after the B);
– A is also the maximum opening of the collar, to slip smoothly over your dog head;
– B is usually 5-6cm less than A measurement.
BUCKLE COLLAR | ADJUSTABLE COLLAR
– B and C measurements are for buckle (adjustable collars);
– indicating also minimum and maximum opening of the collar;
– or that will fit a dog neck size, from min to max circumference.
• before ordering, please take the correct measurements;
• for more details & visual help please visit page Measurements instructions.
LEATHER & PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• wipe down with some warm water and gentle soap to clean the dirt;
• do not use direct heat to dry the leather;
• when completely dry apply leather conditioner;
• applying leather conditioner every month, will help to keep the leather product looking good for many years;
• if your dog is hard playing with other dogs, consider to take off the collar (only in a safe, fenced area) to prevent chew damages on collar | tassel.
Each product is accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & care instructions.
Medallion Collection, Dog Collars with Trim, Sighthound Collars with Trim€ 36,90 – € 75,90
- € 94,90
- € 45,90
- € 55,80