Reusable Washable Face Mask | Eco Friendly
1 in stock
Mickey Mouse and his famous friends are our pals for life.
Their adventures, positivity and true long lasting friendship are just iconic.
Wearing this mask will brighten your day, and bring smile to every face.
Disney original print cotton canvas.
• all masks are unique, not two of them are with a same pattern;
• high quality designer cotton face mask;
• sizes are from toddlers to XL adults;
• if you do not find your size, please write for custom order.
You can wear the mask on both sides!
DETAILS AND TIPS
This type of mask & design provides you optimal face coverage and breath-ability.
• they are soft and gentle to the skin face,
• it takes a lot of moisture, and time to get wet thru both cotton fabric layers,
• fabric is pre-washed before cutting and sewing your masks,
• at the end I pass the iron for disinfection,
• replace the washable face mask as soon as it gets wet and at least once a day,
• properly used, cotton masks might help prevent the transmission of Covid-19,
With protecting yourself, you are caring for others too!
Stay healthy & stay safe.
• 2 layers of 100% cotton;
• high quality elastic ear loop;
• white elastic | very soft elastic, surgical grade elastik.
Returns | For hygienic reasons returns will not be accepted.
Sewing Face Masks with Love for You by Houndtribe.
• handmade in Slovenia •
• 40°C machine wash or hand wash;
• do not bleach;
• you can iron the mask on high for extra level of disinfection;
• avoid elastic when ironing;
• each product is also accompanied with care instructions.
World Health Organization (WHO) recommends to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected infection or if you are coughing or sneezing to protect people around you:
• Before putting on a mask clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask);
• Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.