Eco Friendly Washable Cotton Face Mask
Reusable Washable Face Mask | Eco Friendly
• high quality designer cotton face mask;
• Tri Color Sighthounds silhouettes are original designer fabric;
• sizes are from toddlers to XL adults;
• reusable washable cotton masks are not medical grade;
• hand-made with love and attention to every detail.
DETAILS AND TIPS
• masks are made from 2 layers of cotton fabric,
• outside | designer silhouettes printed cotton fabric,
• inside | black cotton fabric,
• they are soft, gentle to skin face and breathable,
• it takes a lot of moisture, and time to get wet thru both cotton fabric layers,
• fabric is pre-washed before cutting and sewing your masks,
• at the end I pass the iron for disinfection,
• replace the washable face mask as soon as it gets wet and at least once a day,
• cotton masks do not guarantee the transmission of disease,
but they should help to prevent it.
• 2 layers of 100% cotton;
• high quality elastic ear loop;
• white elastic | very soft elastic, medical elastic;
• black elastic | not so soft;
• if you need to wear a mask for several hours;
I suggest that you order a mask with white elastic loop.
MEASUREMENTS for perfect fit of your face mask
• size chart and visual instructions are in photo gallery;
• before ordering, please take the correct face measurements;
• for help please use the Contact form,
• 40°C machine wash or hand wash;
• do not bleach;
• you can iron the mask on high for extra level of disinfection;
• avoid elastic when ironing.
Each product is accompanied with care instruction information.
Stay healthy and take care.
World Health Organization (WHO) recommends to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected infection or if you are coughing or sneezing to protect people around you:
• Before putting on a mask clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask);
• Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
For hygienic reasons returns will not be accepted.