Reusable Washable Face Mask | Eco Friendly
BORDER COLLIE grey | cotton face mask with matching Pouch available.
• all masks are unique, not two of them are with a same pattern;
• high quality designer cotton face mask;
• Border Collie prints are original designer fabric;
• available in sizes from toddlers to XL adults;
• if you do not find your size, please write for custom order;
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is printed on lining.
You can wear this mask on both sides!
• 2 layers of 100% cotton;
• high quality elastic ear loop;
• 5mm white elastic | very soft elastic, medical/surgical grade elastic;
• 5mm black elastic | soft elastic, non-surgical grade.
If you have to wear your mask for several hours, I suggest to choose a mask with 5mm white and very soft surgical grade elastic. Instead of a 5mm black one.
DETAILS AND TIPS
This type of mask & design provides you optimal face coverage and breath-ability.
• they are soft and gentle to the skin face,
• it takes a lot of moisture, and time to get wet thru both cotton fabric layers,
• fabric is pre-washed before cutting and sewing your masks,
• at the end I pass the iron for disinfection,
• replace the washable face mask as soon as it gets wet and at least once a day,
• properly used, cotton masks might help prevent the transmission of Covid-19,
With protecting yourself, you are caring for others too!
Stay healthy & stay safe.
Returns | For hygienic reasons returns will not be accepted.
Sewing Face Masks with Love for You by Houndtribe.
• handmade in Slovenia •
– size S fits teens (and adult woman with slim face/head),
– size M fits adult woman (and men with slim face/head),
– size L fits men (and women with larger face/head),
– size XL fits man, with larger face/head.
• machine or hand wash up to 40°C;
• do not bleach;
• you can iron the mask on high for extra level of disinfection;
• avoid elastic when ironing;
• each product is also accompanied with care instructions.
World Health Organization (WHO) recommends to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected infection or if you are coughing or sneezing to protect people around you:
• Before putting on a mask clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask);
• Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
• Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.