This wide dog collar will fit perfectly whippets, but also other dog breeds, with a head size of 29 - 30.5 cm. I have in stock limited quantity of this trim. If you like it, consider to order asap, when its gone ... its gone.
Out of stock
Handmade dog leather collar
• handcrafted by skilled artisan;
• pull-stop dog collar closure, is super safe, especially for backward pullers;
• easy wear, as it slips over your dog head smoothly;
• Houndtribe collars are designed and made to last for years.
COLLAR DETAILS and SIZE | ready-to-wear
• S2 | 30.5 cm;
• width in front | 4.0 cm;
• pull-stop strap width | 2.2 cm;
• collar will fit perfectly Whippets with head circumference 29 – 30.5 cm;
• suitable for other breeds too | Dachshund, Terrier, Poodle, Chinese Crested and other dogs with same size of head.
• match this collar with: tassel, leash, poop bag holder …
• please find more HERE !
• jacquard trim in gold and brown;
• lining is in double layer of genuine italian nappa leather;
• leather lining is worked on turned edge, and is soft and smooth;
• basic reinforcement is added for strength and durability;
• hardware | welded D-rings in silver;
• stitching | polyester thread.
• Designed and Handmade in Slovenia •
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is embossed on all leather products •
Houndtribe Leather Goods are accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & Leather Care instructions.
PULL-STOP COLLAR | MARTINGALE COLLAR | CHOKE COLLAR
– A is indicating the dog head circumference in cm;
– for perfect fit, this is the most important measurement (after the B);
– A is also the maximum opening of the collar, to slip smoothly over your dog head;
– B is usually 5-6cm less than A measurement.
BUCKLE COLLAR | ADJUSTABLE COLLAR
– B and C measurements are for buckle (adjustable collars);
– indicating also minimum and maximum opening of the collar;
– or that will fit a dog neck size, from min to max circumference.
• before ordering, please take the correct measurements;
• for more details & visual help please visit page Measurements instructions.
LEATHER & PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• wipe down with some warm water and gentle soap to clean the dirt;
• do not use direct heat to dry the leather;
• when completely dry apply leather conditioner;
• applying leather conditioner every month, will help to keep the leather product looking good for many years;
• if your dog is hard playing with other dogs, consider to take off the collar (only in a safe, fenced area) to prevent chew damages on collar | tassel.
Each product is accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & care instructions.
- € 46,90
- € 81,90
- € 67,90
- € 18,90