Cvetka natural herb spray, is an efficent natural tick, flea and mosquitos repellent.
SI | Cvetkin zeliščni spray, je učinkovit naravni repelent proti klopom, bolham in komarjem.
8 in stock
The tick repellent spray
is made from natural herbal extracts,
• that repel ticks, fleas and mosquitos and inhibit their development;
• spray repels ticks and prevents them from attaching on the dog;
• it is completely free of chemical additives
• which means that it is completely harmless to your dog;
• you can combine with EM collar for more natural protection.
How and why does it work?
When you pet and play with your dog, you are in close contact with his coat / hair.
And consequently also with the products you use to care for him.
Make sure that neither you, your family nor your dog are in contact with harmful chemicals
that constantly accumulate in the space where the dog is located.
Selected herbs in the spray repel ticks and other insects and prevent their development.
It also has a beneficial effect on the dog hair..
The proven combination of herbs provides strong and shiny hair,
promotes their proper growth and restores the natural balance of the dog’s coat.
The coat is the largest organ of your puppy, through which substances pass into his body.
Give him the best protection with a certified organic tick spray.
Cay dog tick spray has successfully passed its effectiveness tests and is proven to protect against ticks – just make sure to spray it all over the dog’s coat and renew the application regularly, usually once a week is enough;)
Why I trust Cvetka ?
Because is 100% natural and 100% ecological product.
• Handmade in Slovenia – EU | Shipping Worldwide •
Cvetka tick repellent spray is BIO certified, vegan product and comes in recycled plastic spray bottle.
Water, eucalyptus citriodora oil *, glycerol, thyme *, Cedrus atlantica*, basil *, peppermint *, geranium * * organic ingredient.
• 250 ml | ecological bottle spray
Cvetka dog tick spray provides long-lasting and effective protection against ticks.
• Shake it before use, then spray on the dog coat/hair from a distance of 15 to 20 cm, evenly and in a single application.
• Prior to application, the dog hair must be dry and clean.
• Apply the spray to the dog’s hair in the opposite direction of hair growth on all parts of the body and try to rub it into the hair as much as possible (you can massage a little with your hands or with brushes).
• Do not rinse after application and allow it to dry naturally or with a hair dryer. If signs of irritation appear on the skin, discontinue use.
• Repeat the application once a week or if washed from the dog hair by bathing, raining, or otherwise.
• Pay attention! Avoid spraying around the eyes and nose. Can provoke sever irritations, in this case immediately wash with water and contact your vet.