Sighthound pull-stop collar with tassel
Out of stock
Pull-stop sighthound collar with leather tassel
• outstanding trim is making this collar a true eye catcher;
• this type of collar is perfect match for sighthounds (galgo, saluki …);
• amazing combination of nappa leather and jacquard trim;
• perfect for every-day walks, as well as to shine on city promenades.
COLLAR DETAILS and SIZE | ready-to-wear
-10% | use the code | in-stock-10
• ML1 | max opening 34.5 cm;
• min closure 29 cm;
• wide in front 6.5 cm;
• pull-stop strap wide | 2.2 cm;
• this collar will perfectly fit all hounds with head circumference from 32.5~34.5 cm.
• length | 11.0 cm with snap hook;
• tassel can be removed.
• matching leash can be made-to-order;
• for inquiry please use the contact form.
• genuine italian nappa leather;
• quality jacquard trim in brown and dark gold;
• additional leather reinforcement for strength and durability;
• hardware | O-ring and D-ring in brass;
• stitching | nylon thread.
• Designed and Handmade in Slovenia •
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is embossed on all our leather products and tags •
• All my fabric and leather products are stitched with an industrial sewing machines, to provide secure and professional stitches •
Houndtribe Leather Goods are accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & Leather Care instructions.
PULL-STOP COLLAR | MARTINGALE COLLAR | CHOKE COLLAR
– A is indicating the dog head circumference in cm;
– for perfect fit, this is the most important measurement (after the B);
– A is also the maximum opening of the collar, to slip smoothly over your dog head;
– B is usually 5-6cm less than A measurement.
BUCKLE COLLAR | ADJUSTABLE COLLAR
– B and C measurements are for buckle (adjustable collars);
– indicating also minimum and maximum opening of the collar;
– or that will fit a dog neck size, from min to max circumference.
• before ordering, please take the correct measurements;
• for more details & visual help please visit page Measurements instructions.
LEATHER & PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• wipe down with some warm water and gentle soap to clean the dirt;
• do not use direct heat to dry the leather;
• when completely dry apply leather conditioner;
• applying leather conditioner every month, will help to keep the leather product looking good for many years;
• if your dog is hard playing with other dogs, consider to take off the collar (only in a safe, fenced area) to prevent chew damages on collar | tassel.
Each product is accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & care instructions.
Custom & Bespoke Orders
BESPOKE and CUSTOM SERVICE AVAILABLE
Item/s available for immediate shipment.
USE THE CODE | in-stock-10
This items are made as samples to a new collections and looking perfect, as all items made to order.
Some of the products are made by inspiration and only available in one unique sample.
Customers will receive same support as with any bespoke or custom made product.
Please, take the correct measurements before purchase.
Actual product is shown on photographs. Colors my appear slightly different, depending on the device you are using.
Braga Collection, Sighthound Collars with Trim€ 88,80
Medallion Collection, Dog Collars with Trim, Sighthound Collars with Trim€ 48,90
- € 68,90
- € 62,90