Martingale dog collar with chain
Leather and trim Dog Collar, with martingale chain closure
• light-weighted and soft collars, but very strong & durable dog collar;
• this type of 4.3 cm wide collar is a perfect match, for medium to bigger all breed dogs;
• amazing combination of burgundy leather color and jacquard trim;
• perfect for shining on city promenade or for everyday stylish walks;
• ordering also a matching leather leash will make this collar even more gorgeous.
• available from SIZE S1 up to XXL2
• wide in front 4.3 cm (1.75 inch);
• martingale chain;
• bigger collars (from M size and up) are additionally reinforced.
• can be matched with a tassel, leash, poop bag holder …
• please find more HERE !
• genuine italian nappa leather;
• quality jacquard trim in black, burgundy, silver & green;
• extra leather reinforcement for strength and durability;
• hardware | martingale chain in steel + chrome plated;
• machine stitching | polyester bonded thread.
• Designed and Handmade in Slovenia | since 2007 •
• HOUNDTRIBE logo is embossed on all our leather products and tags •
• All products are stitched with an industrial sewing machines and/or by hands, to provide secure and professional stitches •
Houndtribe Leather Goods are accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & Leather Care instructions.
PULL-STOP COLLAR | MARTINGALE COLLAR | CHOKE COLLAR
– A is indicating the dog head circumference in cm;
– for perfect fit, this is the most important measurement (after the B);
– A is also the maximum opening of the collar, to slip smoothly over your dog head;
– B is usually 5-6cm less than A measurement.
BUCKLE COLLAR | ADJUSTABLE COLLAR
– B and C measurements are for buckle (adjustable collars);
– indicating also minimum and maximum opening of the collar;
– or that will fit a dog neck size, from min to max circumference.
• before ordering, please take the correct measurements;
• for more details & visual help please visit page Measurements instructions.
LEATHER & PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• wipe down with some warm water and gentle soap to clean the dirt;
• do not use direct heat to dry the leather;
• when completely dry apply leather conditioner;
• applying leather conditioner every month, will help to keep the leather product looking good for many years;
• if your dog is hard playing with other dogs, consider to take off the collar (only in a safe, fenced area) to prevent chew damages on collar | tassel.
Each product is accompanied with Certificate of Authenticity & care instructions.
- € 68,80
Medallion Collection, Dog Collars with Trim, Sighthound Collars with Trim€ 45,90
- € 55,80
- € 45,90