HOUNDTRIBE | since 2007
Due to Virus Covid-19, a lot of things are affected and our Mother Earth, entire world is changing. And also we are/will change in near future, as well as our priorities, perception and appreciations of simple things, handmade and long lasting products.
Now, more than ever I’m thankful to YOU for supporting all small handmade business,
not only mine but also my colleagues Artisans.
We can make it together.
HOUNDTRIBE | Sustainable | Handmade
Thank you for choosing Houndtribe,
and supporting small label & big dreams.
Vida Klenovšek | Artisan and small business owner.
Internationally recognized Houndtribe brand is celebrating 12 years of establishment.
We are faithful to our philosophy and high quality standard of finished products.
Since the tribe is getting bigger, our instinct is driving us to merge Petiit Pethaus under one heartbeat, under one brand. Houndtribe.
Two brands, Petiit Pethaus and Houndtribe, were created by designer and hound lover Vida Klenovšek (me:). I decided that first born, Petiit Pethaus will take the first steps. And it was a big success and changing the world of sighthound fashion collars all over the globe.
• 2019 ~ full time dedication and work in my Houndtribe studio;
• 2019 ~ solo exhibition USNJE | PELLE | LEATHER
| at DRAT Gallery of Contemporary jewelry, Izola – Slovenija
• 2019 ~ group exhibition DEFINITION OF ME
• 2014 – 2019
– receptionist, sales & orders at vet-shop | dog food consultant | raw feeding consultant;
• 2011 – registration of FCI kennel suffix “Belazyma” borzois;
• 2008 – Gea College Marketing & Management workshop diploma;
• 2007 – until today managing Houndtribe (TM), designer and handcrafter;
• 2007 – until today active member of Sighthound club of Slovenia | KZS;
• 2007 – founder owner of Petiit Pethaus, Houndtribe, Moiyabo trade marks;
• 2007 – founder and owner of a company Petnatura d.o.o. /Ltd;
• 2007 – my first borzoi puppy, Veruschka came to live with me
• 2005 -10 Co-Owner and Founder & Art director (Boomfoto agencija);
• 1994 – 2007 freelance photographer, journalist, designer for several Slovenian magazines;
• 1995 – 2002 Manager Assistant at Art Gallery “Meduza – Obalne Galerije Piran”;
• 1994 – diploma from photography & design “Riccardo Bauer” (Milano, Italy);
• 1990 – between art and vet studies, I decided for art;
• 1989 -90 au-pair in London;
• 1989 high school diploma;
• when I was 12years I bought my first dog with all my savings (as finally my parents gave me a “green light” to have my own pure-breed dog, she was an english cocker spaniel;
• the best part of my childhood was week-end visits and holidays spent at my grand-parents farm (surounded by animals and nature)
* Ninochka’s Veruschka | 7 feb 2007 ~ 29 jun 2019
* Alvar | 4 july 2003 ~ 26 dec 2016
* Luka | 1993 ~ 2003
* Eka | 1981 ~ 1993
* Esta | 1981 ~ 1981
(and before them also Asta and Medo).